Big Give 2017 is a day where many communities come together to help support nonprofits located in San Antonio, Texas and surrounding counties. On May 4, 2017, Give More HUGS will participate on this day of giving to help spread our mission and raise funds to have a greater impact with students and schools in the South Central region and surrounding areas (and even across the nation!).
In the coming weeks, our team will share stories of the impact we have made in the communities we serve. Give More HUGS is an organization dedicated to inspire a love of learning and reading in underprivileged students across the United States in order to help them become social change-makers in their communities. We provide leadership and mentor training to students through our HUGS Ambassador Program. This mentor and leadership model gives them the unique opportunity to gain the tools (and life skills) to become community leaders dedicated to fighting for equal education opportunities. By inspiring students to care for their peers and by providing them with the necessary tools to help other students, GMH impact continues to grow. Our goal is to help over 10,000 students by the end of 2017. Your support can help us do that!
Here are a few simple ways you can help:
- Share our Big Give 2017 campaign on social media. Please share this on your social media page!
- Donate or ask a friend or family members to donate to our cause. Click here to donate!
- Donate books or school supplies today! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the closest drop off location.
- Volunteer to help spread our mission and programs today! Click here to learn how you can get involved!
- College students! Be a part of our summer internship program. E-mail email@example.com to apply today!
- Want to join our board? We are seeking dedicated and passionate individuals to join our board. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and tell us why you are interested in serving on our board!
We hope you can help support us on May 4, 2017 to change lives, one student at a time!