Join Give More HUGS this holiday season to #giveHUGSgiveTHANKS!
The holidays are around the corner and typically this is a time where we reflect on what we’re most thankful for, how fortunate we have been, and how we can help others. Let this November be no exception.
This year, we ask that you reflect upon what education means to you and the importance of a quality learning experience. Our student Ambassadors want you to join them as we spread hugs and thanks (and raise awareness for students in need). Together we can raise awareness about the importance of education and literacy, which is most needed in the most vulnerable underprivileged communities this holiday season.
We want to share our work with the world now! The work we are doing is needed, and there are students across the United States who need to be a part of something greater. We want to encourage everyone to support our Ambassadors and their mission to change the lives of students through our Give More HUGS programs!
How can I #giveHUGSgiveTHANKS?
- BUY a Give HUGS Give THANKS t-shirt... These make great stocking stuffers and gifts! The proceeds of our t-shirt fundraiser will fund all GMH key programs. CLICK HERE to shop.
- PARTICPATE in the #giveHUGSgiveTHANKS Thankful Thursdays!
- Share a video on #ThankfulThursday or post on social media sharing why you value education and how it has impacted you.
- Also, feel free to post pictures. Create a photo collage of you making an impact doing great things in schools around the world and in your community. Have fun with it!
- Feeling camera shy? Tell us about your education journey and why you love to help others!
- Tag Give More HUGS on all social media platforms so we can join you in spreading the word! Instagram @givemorehugsorg, Twitter @hugsnonprofit, and Facebook @givemorehugsTag your friends and family, ask them to join in you the challenge!
- DONATE during our Give HUGS Give Thanks Teacher Edition to honor teachers who impact thousands of students’ lives. Your sponsorship will fund our Give More HUGS programs. Your support will have a positive impact in the lives of over 200,000 students by 2020!